Student Touch Down Study Spaces
- This Task has been optimized for mobile devices.Mobile Friendly
- This Task requires authentication.Sign-in Required
- This Task has been designed for use by Student, Faculty, Staff. For Student, Faculty, Staff
Student Touch Down Study Spaces (Spring 2021)
Student Touch Down Study Spaces for academic work are available to you throughout the day for your academic work. The following Study Spaces will be available throughout the day and evening and can be accessed with the access code posted on the door. *Maximum capacities will also be posted at the room entrances and adhered to.
- You MUST wear your mask at all times in these spaces.
- You MUST wear headphones for any work requiring sound and please be respectful of others in the room by limiting the sound of your voice.
- No food or drink (except for water) is allowed. If you take a drink of water, please use a straw under your mask or replace your mask immediately after taking a drink.
- You MUST clean your work area with a sanitary wipe before and after use (available in the classrooms). Computer keyboards and mice must also be cleaned before and after use.
The continuation of student access to these study spaces is dependent upon respect for these rules and may be revoked if not adhered to.
Kirkbride Hall 232
Kirkbride Hall 236