MFA Enforcement Setup
- This Task has been optimized for mobile devices.Mobile Friendly
- This Task has been designed for use by Faculty, Staff. For Faculty, Staff
Starting Thursday May 13th, all employee accounts will have Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) enforced on their accounts for logins Microsoft 365 which includes Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, and OneDrive. To make this day a non-issue for you, we are encouraging you to configure your account prior to this date. There are two parts needed to complete MFA Setup.
Part 1: Setup your mobile phone device.
Choose your preferred MFA setup instructions from the options listed below under (Part 1) . Call 610-499-1047, option #3 to assist you at any time.
Part 2: ENFORCE MFA on your account.
Call 610-499-1047, option #3 to have your account enforced for MFA. This is available 24 x 7.
Once Part 2 is completed, your next Microsoft 365 login will prompt you for the MFA action you chose during Part 1.
Note: You will not be prompted for MFA while connected to Widener's Internet or Wi-Fi Network.
(Part 1) Setup your Phone for MFA
• Frequently Asked Questions- FAQs
• iPhone App Setup (recommended)
• Android App Setup (recommended)
• Text Verification Non-App Setup
(Can be used by Flip Phones, iPhones, or Android.)
• "Call Me" Non-App Setup (No Mobile Phone )
(Part 2) Call the HelpDesk at 610-499-1047, option #3 when ready to Enforce MFA on your account.
Note: You will not be prompted for MFA while connected to Widener's Internet or Wi-Fi Network while testing.