- This Task requires authentication.Sign-in Required
- This Task has been designed for use by Student. For Student
The FERPA Waiver (Student Information Release) form allows you the ability to authorize names of individuals to whom Widener may speak about your academic and/or financial information. This information includes (academic) your grades, GPA (term and cumulative), credits completed, course registration information, (financial) billing information, financial aid awarded, status of aid, and - if both academic and financial access are granted - academic progress. For your protection, these authorized individuals must know your Widener University ID number.
- Provide up to two names and type of information
- Remove names and click no release granted
- Directly access FERPA Waiver