- This Task has been optimized for mobile devices.Mobile Friendly
- This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles
Widener has a notification system that enables the university to send urgent news to your cell phone and e-mail account.
The service is available to all current Widener University students, faculty and staff on the Chester, Harrisburg and Wilmington campuses. To register for the service, complete the online sign up according to the instructions below:
1. Click on the online sign up link above.
2. Select sign up on the top right of the page
3. Fill in the required data:
a. Use your Widener University login ID for your user name.
b. Enter your First and Last names
c. Enter/create and verify your password
d. Select the group or groups that you belong to: Chester, Harrisburg, or Wilmington Campus based on your status
e. Click on "agree" then "Create Account"
e. Enter your cell phone number (no spaces or dashes) and your phone company name and click ADD NEW
f. You will receive a text message with a four digit validation code. Enter this code in the field provided and click "Validate".
g. Enter your e-mail address and click on ADD NEW. You will receive and email with validation instructions.