Aura COVID Testing App
- This Task has been optimized for mobile devices.Mobile Friendly
- This Task has been designed for use by Student, Faculty, Staff. For Student, Faculty, Staff
Aura is an app that will track COVID test results and compliance, provide users with convenient reminders when testing is required, and connect to the Widener ID to grant building access only to those compliant with the testing protocols.
Using the Aura application for access to Widener’s campus – Spring 2021
All students who will be living on campus or will be on campus one day per week or more for any reason during spring semester must:
1. Determine the date you will return to campus.
2. Download the Aura – Sequential Testing and Certification app. It has a gold and black wreath-shaped avatar. You will receive more information via email in early January to begin using the app.
3. Complete an initial COVID-19 test and receive a negative result 72 hours prior to your planned return date. You may schedule your initial test on Main Campus using the Aura app.
4. You must receive weekly tests if you are residing on campus or visiting campus one day per week or more.
5. If you plan to occasionally visit campus to use a campus amenity, such as the library or University Center, you will need to be tested before you will be admitted. You may schedule this test for the day you plan to arrive on campus. A test is not required to enter the bookstore; however, masks must be worn at all times.
6. Monitor your test results in the Aura app. Negative test results will allow you to gain access to campus buildings. If you receive a positive result, isolate and Student Health Services will reach out to you with further instructions.