- This Task has been optimized for mobile devices.Mobile Friendly
- This Task has been designed for use by Student, Faculty, Staff. For Student, Faculty, Staff
Aura is an app that will track COVID test results and compliance, provide users with convenient reminders when testing is required, and connect to the Widener ID to grant building access only to those compliant with the testing protocols.
Using the Aura application for access to Widener’s campus – Summer I 2021
- Campus residents will be required to be tested once a week.
- Students commuting for classes will be required to be tested every other week.
- If you plan to occasionally visit campus to use a campus amenity, such as the library or University Center, you will need a negative result 72 hours prior before you will be admitted. A test is not required to enter the bookstore; however, masks must be worn at all times.
Steps for arrival on campus
1. Determine the date you will be on campus.
2. Download the Aura – Sequential Testing and Certification app. It has a gold and black wreath-shaped avatar. You will receive more information via email in early May to begin using the app.
- Download from Google Play
- Download from App Store
3. Complete an initial COVID-19 test and receive a negative result 72 hours prior to your arrival on campus. You may schedule your initial test on Main Campus using the Aura app.
4. Monitor your test results and schedule in the Aura app. Negative test results will allow you to gain access to campus buildings. If you receive a positive result, isolate and Student Health Services will reach out to you with further instructions.